Monday, October 12, 2015

What to get your pet for Christmas?

 What do you get your pet for Christmas?

They get harder to buy for every year. 
They already have too many toys. AND, they'd rather play with the boxes anyway.

But they love you unconditionally and you want to reward that love.

So? What to do?

Here's an idea.

Take my pet portrait painting class and give them a portrait you painted yourself. Everyone will cherish a pet portrait you created.

Here's how it works.

You bring your photos to the class and I guide you through the creative process.  From the initial drawing to the finishing touches.  Never painted before? That's okay. You'll be surprised by what you can do.  The class info and details are in the poster below.

 

 

 Don't live in Key West, or have the time? But still want a dog portrait for yourself or a friend?

Well then, let me paint it for you.  You send me photos of your baby and I'll paint the portrait.  And I promise not to tell your pal and ruin the Holiday surprise.

Email Subscribers: Click HERE to see the entire blog

www.maggieruley.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh, classes offered by a fabulous painter in Key West! How I wish I could attend. Lucky students!! Your spots will fill quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...